SAP installation on Vista

Thursday, May 8, 20085comments

I tried to Install SAP on my laptop but i was not successfull in it. I have DELL inspirion 1525 laptop on which Vista Home premium is installed. Due HD driver it didnt allowed me installed Windows server 2003 on my Laptop, during installation SATA HD didnt detected and installation aborted. Then i tried SAP installation directly on Vista. I was able to install java but after that when i tried to configure loop back address it didnt allowed me to enter loopback IP into Host file. Evean as i am administrator of Machine. After lots of thing i found that as my OS is Vista Home primium it willl not allow me to do everything on my machine. Now i have given up now i will install Windows XP on my Laptop first then i will try to install SAP for this i will need to downgrade my Current Vista to XP. Lets hope this will resolve my problem.
Share this article :

+ comments + 5 comments

Anonymous
October 21, 2008 at 10:50 AM

It will solve your problem... but you will not be able to get bluetooth to work...

Anonymous
May 27, 2009 at 1:19 PM

was your problem solved? did downgrading the os to xp resolved your issue? pls let me know as I am planning to downgrade my sony vaio win vista home basic to win 2003 server to install SAP ECC 6.0

Anonymous
June 27, 2009 at 6:35 AM

Hi! This is Venkat,
I installed SAP ECC 6 on my Sony Vaio w/o touching pre-installed Vista(made Dual booting OS). Can call me on 9867066456

July 1, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Venkat, i have SAP ECC 6.0 Software and i want to install it on windows server 2003 on Dell Inspiron 1525. Could you please share with, if you have, the step by step installation Guide.

ALL, I can share with you the solution for how to install windows server 2003 and windows xp on dell inspiron 1525.

August 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Hey man! I've been there too, especially with these upgrades, and I know just how annoying it can get when you try too install something and for no known reason it just isn't working! Try one of those blogs with the print-screen shots, they are the best. Good luck!

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MY Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger