ChatterBox

Sunday, May 4, 20080 comments

i added new appliaction into my Blog called chatterBox. it is very useful application to allow visitors to leave message or chatting with each other. It is very easy to add in any blog or site, just need to register on there site and they will provide you HTML code that need to past into Blog or site. Cbox provide basic feature free of cost.

Gtalk: Now i can chat to Visitors on my site through Gtalk. this is the new Feature provided by Gtalk team. whenever i will get online on Gtalk, it will show my status on My blog and would be chat with the other person. Visitors doesnt need to you have Google ID they can chat with me directly. great application by google. GOOGLE ROCKS


My Blog is now indexed to google search. it will be visible into google search

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MY Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger