My First Blog

Thursday, May 1, 20080 comments


HI Friends This is my first blog at Blogger world,

What Make me to write Blog?
i want to share my thoughts and knowledge with all people's at blogger world.

My Introduction!!

Name: Koushal Solanki
Qualification: BE(IT)

College : Guru Ramdas Khalsa Inst of Science and Technology of the known college of Jabalpur
City: Mumbai India

working for Mahindra Consulting. well known company for SAP world. which is learning ground for SAP.
Since 2005 working for this company and got good exposure in IT world. working as SAP Basis Administraor.

Hobbies: Blogging
watching movies and cricket.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MY Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger