Bryan Adams : Summer of 69

Tuesday, May 6, 20080 comments


Today i was listening Bryan Adams, my favourite song "Summer of 69". It is beautifully composed song which remind you of your college days.

"I got my first real six-string

Bought it at the five-and-dime

Played 'til my fingers bled

It was summer of '69"


I wanted to know about his past life and career which i didnt know, then i surf the internet and found some intresting thing about him.

He was born on 5 Nov, 1959 in Kingston, Canada to british parents. He got his first guitar at the age of ten. In 1977 he met drummer Jim Vallace, they both colloborated as song writer. Bryan Adams first album was released in 1980 with the colloboration of Jim Vallace. His first hit album was Cuts like A Knife in 1983. The album achieved much commercial success, rising upto 8 on the Billboard Album Chart. He reached at number one Billboard at the age 25 in 1984, main song in that album "Run to you" and "Summer of 69". Adam has his own recording studio in Vancouver called The Warehose Studio. His band has group of four people.

1. Keith Scott - Guitar

2. Mickey Curry - Drummer

3. Gary Breit - Keyboard

4. Norm Fisher - Bass guitar.


"Everything I Do" was his biggest hit which was at no. 1 spot for 16 consecutive weeks.


"Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you"
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MY Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger